Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hello, World

I've been thinking for some time about taking advantage of some of the Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs) that are now available from several different sites on the web.  My goal is refresh or re-learn several of the subjects I covered when I worked on my Master's degree.  Most of these subjects had to do with machine vision, parallel programming, or AI in general.  These were great areas of study, but when I went back to work, there just wasn't much chance to apply what I had learned.

Fast forward several years (more than I care to admit), and the time has arrived for an intellectual re-boot.  This blog is intended to be journal of my adventures in assorted areas of computing.  I hope everyone finds this stuff as interesting as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment